Sundyne Sealless Magnetic Drive Pumps are Ideally Suited for Hydrofluoric Acid Applications Commonly Found in Refinery and Chemical Processing Applications
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina: June 25, 2018 – Sundyne, a global leader in the design and manufacture of pumps and compressors, today announced that is it showcasing its API 685 GSP Sealless Magnetic Drive pumps at the UOP HF Alkylation Symposium, taking place June 25-28 at the Westin Hotel in Hilton Head Island.
The UOP (Universal Oil Products) HF Symposium connects licensees of UOP HF Alkylation technology with other refiners and UOP engineers to share the most advanced thinking and practices on safety, efficiency and performance enhancements. With greater emphasis being placed on the production of low-sulfur, high-octane gasoline, this event offers a unique setting for operators to connect with technology providers that can deliver solutions that address the issues they face.
“Sundyne’s API 685 GSP Magnetic Drive Pumps feature technology specifically designed to safely handle hydrofluoric acid service applications that are commonly found in refining and petrochemical applications,” said Ian Guthrie, Business Development Manager, Sundyne. “We’re looking forward to illustrating how appropriate our advanced pump technology is for these industries.”
Sundyne API-685 GSP Sealless Magnetic Drive Pump features of specific interest to UOP attendees include:
– Construction materials that comply with UOP specifications.
– Internal bearing feed configurations that address different amounts of particulate in the pumped liquids.
– In-line self-cleaning filters remove particulates and circulate clean liquid around the bearings to provide lubrication and cooling.
– VapourView technology provides early warnings for incorrect priming, venting, cavitation or entrained process gas to prevent dry running that can result in pump damage or failure.
– Secondary Containment Systems increase environmental and personnel safety by capturing leaks even from extremely rare containment shell failures.
To learn more about Sundyne pumps, visit: https://www.sundyne.com.
To arrange a briefing at the UOP HF Alkylation Symposium, contact Mike Dean at email@example.com.
Headquartered in Arvada, Colorado with operations and presence in Europe, the Middle East, India, Asia, Japan and China, Sundyne is a leading manufacturer of precision-engineered highly reliable, safe, and efficient centrifugal pumps and compressors for use in hydrocarbon processing, chemical processing, power generation, industrial, and high-pressure water applications. Sundyne is the world leader in delivering low-flow, high-head integrally geared centrifugal pumps and compressors as well as a leader in the supply of safe and leakage-free sealless magnetic drive centrifugal pumps and diaphragm compressors. Sundyne pump and compressor designs are compliant with the industry’s most stringent API, ANSI/ASME, and ISO standards. To learn more about the Sundyne family of precision-engineered pumps and compressors, please visit www.sundyne.com.