Thinking Sealless – Process Industry Informer Podcast
Eastbourne, UK, November 4, 2020–Process Industry Informer is a leading magazine for managers and process engineers working in the chemical, food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, and utility industries. They run an active podcast channel. In a recent episode David Clark, Senior Engineering Manager, discusses the evolution of magnetic drive sealless pumps, from their introduction by HMD Kontro over seventy years ago to the very latest developments and materials that are driving the industry forward.
The topics included in the podcast are:
• Industry compliance – meeting ASME/ISO/API standards
• Innovations including new bearing technology and use of composites
• CSA/CSI launch – a complete redesign to meet current and future needs
• The necessity to get products to the market more quickly
• Future requirements for sealless magnetic drive pumps
• Greener production – energy efficient savings of 15-20%
To listen to the podcast, please visit Process Industry Informer Here.
Direct Tel: +44 1323 487330
Mobile Number: +44 7721 058409
Direct Tel: 303-521-5713